Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 40 min
- Add 1 cup of water to a saucepan and the sliced onion and stir.
- If you are using spinach: rub the spinach with your hands with salt and add it to the water.
- If you are using leek or other green vegetables, wash, cut and add to the water.
- Pour in the oil, add dill, salt and pepper and stir. Cook for 10 min. Cool the mixture and add the cheeses.
- In a greased pan spread one fillo roll and oil on top.
- Place the mixture and cover with another fillo roll.
- Sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil and lightly slice the pie taking care not to slice the bottom.
- Cook at 180°C for 40 min or until light brown.